Our Mission Statement
As highly trained and dedicated volunteers to the Lewiston community, it is our mission to provide the highest quality care. Our services include prompt response to fire and rescue calls, as well as emergency medical incidents. Our dedication and service extends to provide protection of life and property which includes quality fire prevention education. We faithfully provide these services to all members and visitors to the community.
Our Core Values
- Honesty towards ourselves and others.
- Concerned care to the sick and injured.
- Expertise at all times and in all situations.
- Willingness to help, teach, instruct and train.
- Working together we will solve the problems to which we are confronted with consideration and diligence.
Lewiston 1 members participated in the Polar Bear Tug-of-War this past Sunday as the reigning champs. It took four Niagara County companies to join together to claim the trophy for 2018. Congratulations to the new reigning champs and to all the Responders who came together for some friendly competition! Photo courtesy of
Lewiston Fire Company No. 1 installed it's new officers for 2017-2018.
Lewiston Fire Company No. 1 would like to congratulate all of the recent Firefighter 1 recruits on their graduation from Boot Camp this past week. From Lewiston 1; Firefighters Ariel Mrzygut and Sammy Tallat successfully competed their training!