Our Mission Statement
As highly trained and dedicated volunteers to the Lewiston community, it is our mission to provide the highest quality care. Our services include prompt response to fire and rescue calls, as well as emergency medical incidents. Our dedication and service extends to provide protection of life and property which includes quality fire prevention education. We faithfully provide these services to all members and visitors to the community.
Our Core Values
- Honesty towards ourselves and others.
- Concerned care to the sick and injured.
- Expertise at all times and in all situations.
- Willingness to help, teach, instruct and train.
- Working together we will solve the problems to which we are confronted with consideration and diligence.
Lewiston Fire Company No. 1 would like to thank all those who came out to our 2nd Annual Wine Tasting and Food Pairing Event. It was another successful event and fundraiser! Also, thank you to JCI Catering LLC, Dianne's Wedding & Floral Design, the participating Niagara Wine Trail Wineries, Farms
Visit the link below to see the latest article about our banquet hall: http://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2014/10/11/117970/lewiston-fire-co.-no.-1-much-more-than-meets-the-eye
Mike Lombardo will be at Lewiston 1 on Thursday, September 25th for his Red Flags seminar. Click here to view more information in the training announcement.